stand up for what you believe in
Thursday, April 17, 2008 4:12 AM

There are times I find it's hard to sleep at night
We are living through such troubled times
And every child that reaches out for someone to hold
For one moment they become my own

And how can I pretend that I don't know
what's going on?
When every second, and every minute another soul is gone?
And I believe
that in my life I will see
an end to hopelessness,
of giving up,
of suffering

CHORUS (first time)

If we all stand together this one time
Then no one will get left behind
Stand up for life
Stand Up for love.

So how can I pretend that I don't know
what's going on?
When every second, of every minute another soul
that things are gonna change, so how can i pretend that i don't know what's going on? when every second with every minute another soul is gone, And I believe that in my life I will see
An end to hopelessness,
of giving up,
of suffering


[CHORUS]

If we all stand together this one time
Then no one will get left behind
Stand up for life
Stand up for love

And it all starts right here
And starts right now
One person stands up man and the rest will follow
For all the forgotten, for all the unloved
I'm gonna sing this song

And I believe
that in my life I will see
an end to hopelessness,
of giving up,
of suffering

[CHORUS ]

If we all stand together this one time
Then no one will get left behind
Stand up for life
Stand up and sing
Stand up for love
for love
for love

-Stand Up for Love
Destiny's child

i know this song is like 3 years ago.
but this song is like really touching.

" If we all stand together this one time
Then no one will get left behind
Stand up for life
Stand Up for love."

don't let anybody feel left behind.
because each and every one of us is important. (:


i think. i can be over sensitive sometimes.
i take other people's comments too seriously
but nobody likes to be insulted'
and put down every single day

nobody likes to be called a freak or fat

you may call me whatever you want and you may think i am not effected
but i am.
and you may call me petty
but how would you feel if you are insulted every day?

i think
i am not going to repay your insults with more insults
i think
i'm going to do what the BIBLE says
that i will say pure things
and not unholy things
and i will not curse other people
especially you

you may think i am not hurt. but i am.
every single time you put me down,
you do not knowhow much it affects my self esteem.

my mom says i should ignore these kind of stuff
and stay away from those kind of people
but i will still be nice
and i wont insult anymore if you insult me
because I want to do what God says
but i will pray for you


remember
NOBODY LIKES TO FEEL LEFT BEHIND.