Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:31 AM
i feel the world crashing down on me

today everything just went wrong.
first, Hillary forgot to take my file from my locker. so i had to rush up to take it from class.
but peter was blocking my locker. so i shoved him. and i was really irritated.

then during English class, i was in a worse mood. because we were supposed to discuss
whatever question about responsibility as a group. My group kept chatting about their old
primary school. And i was there, sitting and they thought i was suppose to do the question all by myself. I was really angry. So i told them they should do it themselves. And Peter, again, irritated me because he didn't want to provide the foolscap paper. And it has to be me everytime who supplies the things is it? Some more, he is the leader. And the other group members, KK and Rachel, also didn't do anything until i snapped back.

I was seriously snappy.

Then during Art, it became worse.
I dislike Art. It's boring and i obviously suck at it.
And something happened that made me really hurt.
I won't say it here. But i just felt left out and hurt.
And i felt like, i guess they don't treat me as their (whatever you call it)
And i went there and i wanted to sit with them
then Person A told me to "go away".
Did you know how i felt?
I was on the verge of tears.
But there was one person who i felt was there for me, and I'll tell you who.
Thanks Naomi, for being there for me.
And listening to me and caring for me when I'm sad.
Even if we clash sometimes, you are really a good friend.

Home economics, amazingly, was OK.
And I wasn't so mad at Peter anymore.
So i let him try my food.
He said it was nice.
I was like rushing to fry the stuff.
So i had only 5 minutes to clean up.
Special thanks to Say Yianiee for helping me :D
I luv you darling.


i feel insecure.
insecure of myself and what i am as a person.
i look at the mirror and see myself as
fat and ugly
over sensitive
i know you say i am not fat nor ugly
but then again, what choice do you have?
obviouly, you have to tell me that.
I remember this person, person B,
she said i was fat.
And this person, i felt, was being honest.
It stung alot, but the thing is i knew she was telling the truth
you have a choice.
a) tell the truth and hurt
or
b) lie so you wont offend her

the thing is, i know,
she didn't do it so that she would hurt me
i know she isn't that type of person.
by the way, me and her are friends