Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:08 AM
little note before i continue: ignore the girl whose been saying stuff about me on my tagboard. i dont bother to block her and anyways ya'al know me beter than her so you all wont believe her :)
dont waste our time :)
ok let's start
shoutouts:
clara: aww thank you. i love you. even we have'nt met for 2 yrs, we are stil close. :)
haebackstabb: thanks! i love you! thanks for supporting! muacks
today chapel hor. was. SO.
FUN
I JUMP! I JUMP! I JUMP!
with nicole. cassandra, jamie ,alot alot of people, max, jet they all, JUMPED!
whoohooo. actually is jamie who influence me.
who got influenced by jet and max.
and i influenced nicole. WAKAKAKAKA
it was ten times funner then
clapping
i assure you :D
nothing interesting further. expept for CHAPEL JUMPING. highlight of the day
im so so happy. :D
anyways gtg do the english HW
BB
take care!
why does love always feel like a battlefield?
about yourself, like duh. :D
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:08 AM
little note before i continue: ignore the girl whose been saying stuff about me on my tagboard. i dont bother to block her and anyways ya'al know me beter than her so you all wont believe her :)
dont waste our time :)
ok let's start
shoutouts:
clara: aww thank you. i love you. even we have'nt met for 2 yrs, we are stil close. :)
haebackstabb: thanks! i love you! thanks for supporting! muacks
today chapel hor. was. SO.
FUN
I JUMP! I JUMP! I JUMP!
with nicole. cassandra, jamie ,alot alot of people, max, jet they all, JUMPED!
whoohooo. actually is jamie who influence me.
who got influenced by jet and max.
and i influenced nicole. WAKAKAKAKA
it was ten times funner then
clapping
i assure you :D
nothing interesting further. expept for CHAPEL JUMPING. highlight of the day
im so so happy. :D
anyways gtg do the english HW
BB
take care!