BIBLE CAMP
Sunday, May 20, 2007 5:09 AM
I am depressed.Because..
Bible camp is over. even though it's only been around 2 hours 45 mins, i feel really really sad. I cried just now because i have to wait for one year. I was touched by God and moved by the Holy Spirit. Gawsh, im starting to cry right now. Amazing amazing amazing. Aku suda baptis sama Holy Spirit and i cried and cried yesterday night. God is soo wonderful, He let us go crazy for him , to praise him, to worship him, to cry for him. I'm not even worthy for His grace. His forgiveness is unlimited. I want to see us youths from TLG rise in HIS NAME. Every SINGLE ONE OF US at camp felt the power. Altar calls, 4 AMAZING PASTORS [Pastor Chris, you are SO FUNNY!!] , AMAZING WORSHIP TEAM.
Shaking, trembling, crying, i can bearly type. my whole body is shaking
i will continue tomorow