My Blog's A BABBBYY!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 4:47 AM
XD
Guess what's that? Seriously, if you dont know, you gotta have a check on your internet skills.
It's an EMOTICON [obviously to those Other People who actually HAVE some knowledge on what's an emo.]

That's one emo that I Had to put up. Since........
well you guessed it
I made a NEW blog! Again,obviously. ^^

And dont expect any boring posts, coz my blog is gonna BAM! all of you little people.
Dont mind me caling you my deary audience. Coz first, your MOI's audience! (= And Second, i think every person have at least A TINNY BIITTSY ounce of dearness in their souls.

So what made me create a new blog? Of course, i've been really bored and surfing YouTube and posting forums are'nt completely.....
interesting.
Mind you, now Im in love with Audition SEA. But I've been banned from playing it since my exams are up. What's Audition? Google it people, im not gonna spoon feed you all the rest of my blogging experience.


Here;s some things YOU. my deary audience, need to know.
I DONOT tolerate ANY rude comments in my tagggie [which is coming soon] so think again if your gonna flame me.
If you wanna be moi's friend, post your email in my taggie. I MIGHT add you. [btw, I have MSN, Yahoo and Gmail]

Got that people? Good.


Last but not least, WISH ME LUCK for my exams starting on Thursday. Im pumping my brain to full speed this time.

See you when exams are over, which in on next Wednesday.i might get to post but i very much doubt it.

Your DEARY blogger,
Nancy